• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I'm unable to create a new test case in Zephyr Scale

Since Monday 23-11-2020 I'm not able to create new testcases. Before (that is last Week and before) that wasn't a problem.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Could you define what "unable to create" means?  The option is not there?  It is, but an error message (or nothing) happens when you use it?  Zephyr is missing entirely? 

With "unable to create" I meant that the system did not react on a click on the link create test case. This is no longer the case but on the other hand I'm missing the link at all in case of existing test cases or test cycles!

The behaviour is different on different browsers, Google Chrome seems to be working the best but still not 100%

I too have an issue with the 'Create new Test' button located in the "Test Coverage" section for Xray (in my Jira Story).

When I click the button, nothing happens - I'm using Classic Software Project (perhaps the issue is there?)? I'm unsure if there is another setting/permission that needs to be enabled or reconfigured.

Note: another project in my Org is having success with the 'Create new Test' button - I looked at their settings and they match mine - they are using NextGen Software Project version - again, is this the issue?

I have the same issue.  To create a test case now, I click on the elipsis and select "See the old view". The "new test case" function will display in the body of the ticket.

This works for me,
Open your ticket. 
Under the ticket name there are 5 icons followed by dot dot dot.
From left to Right
1st Icon is Attachment
2nd icon is Create Subtask
3rd icon is link issues, web pages
4th icon is the zephyr scale  CLICK THIS to open a new test case
test case create.png

Same issue, I am unable to create Test Case, Test Cycle, Test Plan and create folder on Jira

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,071 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you