I can't complete a sprint, stuck loading

tcofre April 22, 2019

I am trying to document past sprints with my team and for some reason, I can't complete the first sprint. It stays loading for HOURS! I've tried this in different networks and different days with no luck.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2019

@tcofre , first question - are you on Cloud or Server? Second question - have you tried another browser?

If on Cloud and you have ruled out a browser issue please reach out to Atlassian Support. If you are on Server, I would check logs and speak to your system admin to check status of instance.

tcofre April 22, 2019

I'm on Cloud. I tried in Edge and it worked.

Does this mean that I should keep working on Edge? I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2019

Not necessarily. just means there is a conflict of some sort w/ the other browser (which one?). I would do the following:

1. make sure you are on latest version of browser
  2. clear your cache
  3. close and restart
  4. retry

If the issue persists then report to Atlassian. It is possible there is a new interop issue that has arisen. However, I have not seen this reported recently.

Suggest an answer