I can not find add status in board setting

ratih September 8, 2022

Hi Team

i got some problem, me and my team prepare for update new flow on board setting but we had blocker that we can not change the status because add status button disappear. 

Please kindly help and guide us to fix this

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi Ratih,

That's just a warning message. It doesn't mean you can't change the workflow. You would edit the workflow to add a new status and transitions. 

ratih September 8, 2022

Hi @John Funk 
I already try to change the workflow and also create new board but the add new status button still disappear, please kindly help to fixed that

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management? 

ratih September 11, 2022

Hi John

I am using company managed

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2022

For Company-managed projects, go to Settings > Issues > Workflows.

Then search for the workflow used by that project that you want to change.

Then click on edit. You should be able to change it there. Be sure to Publish it when you are done!

0 votes
ratih September 8, 2022

setting.jpgi am as a administrator on project and workflow simply

0 votes
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2022

Hi @ratih 

Only if the board is using Simplified Workflow and you are a project administrator on the project you are working on with the board you will have the button available to add a status.

You can check the documentation here

I hope it will help you. Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events