Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How ugly and unusable is the script runner interface on jira...

to edit a script I have to scroll to the right, and then when I'm done editing, I go back into the workflow, and not into the previous list of workflow scripts. What was the product owner thinking when he decided on such a useless interface ?

Schermata 2022-06-03 alle 10.39.49.png

1 answer

1 vote
Fabian Lim Community Leader Jun 03, 2022

Hi @Calogero Kalos Bonasia

You would be better off posting this in their app reviews.  I'm pretty sure they will reach out to you on how to improve it.

Regards

@Fabian Lim  ah so you think it's not a topic for discussion in the community ?
where is it that i have to write then ?

Fabian Lim Community Leader Jun 03, 2022

Hi @Calogero Kalos Bonasia

You can post on their site: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I think anything is a discussion topic, if others want to chime in the more weight you would get on your request.

Cheers

@Fabian Lim  is spot on - raise it with us. 

I don't work with Adaptavist products directly, I'm in the "professional services" area, but of course, I work with the products..

If SR is not working for you then please, please, please, raise it with support.  We struggle to improve it when we don't know what might be wrong with it.

Like Calogero Kalos Bonasia likes this

@Nic Brough _Adaptavist_  agree, then I'll send you a bunch of tickets reporting usability bugs with the purpose of improving the product. You can delete this post at this point. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,098 views 34 44
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you