How ugly and unusable is the script runner interface on jira...

Deleted user June 3, 2022

to edit a script I have to scroll to the right, and then when I'm done editing, I go back into the workflow, and not into the previous list of workflow scripts. What was the product owner thinking when he decided on such a useless interface ?

Schermata 2022-06-03 alle 10.39.49.png

1 answer

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

You would be better off posting this in their app reviews.  I'm pretty sure they will reach out to you on how to improve it.

Regards

@Fabian Lim  ah so you think it's not a topic for discussion in the community ?
where is it that i have to write then ?

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2022

Hi @[deleted]

You can post on their site: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I think anything is a discussion topic, if others want to chime in the more weight you would get on your request.

Cheers

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 3, 2022

@Fabian Lim  is spot on - raise it with us. 

I don't work with Adaptavist products directly, I'm in the "professional services" area, but of course, I work with the products..

If SR is not working for you then please, please, please, raise it with support.  We struggle to improve it when we don't know what might be wrong with it.

Like Deleted user likes this

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  agree, then I'll send you a bunch of tickets reporting usability bugs with the purpose of improving the product. You can delete this post at this point. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events