How to turn off new view?

o_skrypyuk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2021

Is there any way to bring back old view?

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi @o_skrypyuk welcome to the Atlassian community.

Please be informed, with the latest updates their is no revert option. However, if using old Jira versions that are not updated (not accepting to update to current version by your Jira admin), then you may stay in old view. However, the recent updated versions have addressed bugs, added some security features and are a part of bigger Jira product that's in pipeline.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi, @o_skrypyuk !

Welcome to the Community!

As I know from the docs

From Mar 31, 2021, we’ll be moving all users on the old issue view in Jira Cloud products (Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Core) to the new issue view — which means you won’t be able to switch back to the old view anymore.

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events