How to select different options in one field while creating an issue.

Armitha Reddy Toorpu Ceema November 28, 2022

For Example I am creating an Issue in Jira I have selected field programming languages I gave Java but I want to give Java and HTML both options while creating Issue.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

If you want to select multiple options in a field when creating or editing an issue, you have to be using a field that supports multiple options.  So exactly what @Mayur Jadhav already said - create the field as a multi-select, then you'll be able to select multiple options in it.

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

Hello @Armitha Reddy Toorpu Ceema ,

Hope you are doing good!!

I would suggest using Multiselect Field in Jira so that it will allow you select multiple options at same time while creating an issue.

Regards,
Mayur

Armitha Reddy Toorpu Ceema November 28, 2022

Thanks for your suggestion I know that to select Multiselect field But when we are creating issue there I want multiple options to select.

Suggest an answer