How to resolve road map resetting to start of year issue

Nelson Lee January 6, 2021

I have the same problem as (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Start-date-on-roadmap-epics-always-resets-to-2020-01-01/qaq-p/1463181)

Everytime I mannually move the epic through dragging it or changing to start/due to mannually it resets to the beginning of the year as the start date.

I have gone into the suggested advance settings to default set the jira.date.picker.javascript.format , but not given any option to revert any settings suggesting everything should world fine.

I am the owner/admin of the project.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

screenshot - of settings

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2021

Hello Nelson,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of the other post and the details you shared here, I tried to replicate this on my local site with the configuration exactly like yours and it works. 

Then, changing the advanced settings, it has a strange behavior, but it doesn't reset the start date, it affects the due date, but it makes sense because I changed only one date format on the settings.

Since all the settings on the System > General configuration has the standard values, please, go to System > Look and feel where it's also possible to modify the date format.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 15.50.56.png

Is it happening to old and new epics?

Are you using a Classic or a Next-gen project?

Have you tested using in incognito mode or another browser? This test is just to make sure that no browser extension is preventing the roadmap to work correctly.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events