Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to remove apps and unwanted fields

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me understand how to remove certain apps my team and I are not using from a project. 

I checked field configuration and custom fields and the fields do not appear there, but when I open my ticket are still there. This is super confusing for my team as those fields are irrelevant to them. 

Same argument for the apps. Do you know if I need to create a tailored configuration for my apps + my fields to apply to my project ? if ye,s do you know how I can do this?

Thanks

Rocsana

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hey @Rocsana Chereches As per your query , U can navigate to Project setting in that Issue layout tab can hide the fields which you don't want .and you configure according to yourself .

hidden fields.png

thanks !!

Rishav kumar gupta

Hey Rishav,

Thanks for your comment.

This is strange, I see this is a software project you are showing me this view in, however my project, although a software project, has a different layout when I access 'issue layout' issue layout.PNG

Hi @Rocsana Chereches  you have to click on the Edit Issue layout then you can see the same thing  what  I have shared .

Thanks !!

Thanks so much, that worked!

Always welcome @Rocsana Chereches !!

Some examples of apps (my reminders, async poker, optimizely, who's looking)/fields (story points, original estimate, time tracking) I want to remove.

Fields & apps.PNGapps.PNG

Some app fields like the ones mentioned by Rocsana Chereches cannot be removed. Is there a way to do it?

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events