How to recreate the OnDemand email server?

I am having a problem that any email sent to my OnDemand jira seems to be getting stuck in teh jira mailstore and so ends up continually creating new comments to the ticket over and over making the system useless (most tickets I cannot even open and browser due to the huge number of comments attached to them)

All was fine not long ago...

So I deleted the email server setup but now do not know how can I recreate the default jira email server for OnDemand.

JIRA support has not responded to the original problem or how to recreate the email server, so hoping someone can help me here.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi James,

I see the ticket with our Support team and it's in an Escalated status.  Let me reach out to that team and once you get a resolution please provide the resolution here so the rest of the team can benefit.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,446 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you