How to perform bulk actions in Advanced Roadmaps?

Greg Ferreri May 23, 2023

The Jira docs indicate that a bulk actions menu should appear when selecting multiple issues on an Advanced Roadmaps plan. However, I see no "Bulk Actions" menu appear when I do this.

I am looking for a way to explicitly remove issues from a plan, and I have no way to do this from what I can tell. Am I missing some requisite permissions to be able to access this menu?

1 answer

0 votes
Steve Long -Evelon-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Greg Ferreri

In regards to bulk editing issues, if you click on one of the fields in the plan (Due Date, for example) and then add/amend a value, this should allow you to do this for multiple tickets and then 'Review Changes' and submit them. A button will appear in the top right after you've amended anything.

To remove issues from a plan, you would need to change the filter(s) on the plan itself - either the JQL query, etc or remove a certain issue, etc. There's no way to explicitly remove a single issue as such.

Hope that provides some insight - Steve.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events