How to hide Archived project sprints in the Sprint dropdown

Deleted user May 20, 2021

Hello:

We recently upgraded to Jira Premium. We archived several (about 25) old projects. Unfortunately not all projects had Sprints closed or completed (there are 10s of them).

In the active projects, I still see the sprints from Archived projects and its very annoying. Is there a way to hide the sprints of archive projects appearing in the dropdown.

The only way appears to be restore the project, delete or complete the sprints and then archive again. I hope there is a simple way to just hide sprints from archived projects.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2021

@[deleted] I was not able to find a way to remove the sprints without completing them.  Looks like the solution you have listed is the correct one at this time.  

Looks like there are some feature requests around archiving here that you can vote for.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20670?jql=project%20%3D%20JSWCLOUD%20AND%20type%20%3D%20Suggestion%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20and%20summary%20~%20%22archive%22

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events