How to get story points estimate fields to show up in Classic Projects?

Deleted user February 27, 2021

I cannot get the story points field to show up in my Issues on Classic Projects. When I searched the net, some people were advising to simply add a custom field. I went to configurations and added Story Points but it still doesn't show up. Other people's suggestions were to add the field Story Point Estimate instead, and that worked.

Unfortunately, reports on classic projects are based on the field Story Points, not Story Point Estimates (because that is for next gen projects), so based on suggestions in another discussion thread here, I removed the field Story Point Estimates on all screens in my classic projects, but the field Story Points still doesn't show up.

This problem is driving me crazy, please help!

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2021

Have you added the story points field to the create, edit and view screens for the issue types in the project?

0 votes
Alexander Senior May 3, 2021

I'm seeing the same issue - I'm contacting Atlassian support and seeing if they can suggest a fix.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events