How to get count for particular fields through JQL

nilesh.shah December 6, 2022

Hello Team, 

I am trying to create a report for each assignee where i need five following fields.

1. True Creation Date

2.True first response time

3. True Resolution Time

4. First Response 

5. Assignee 

These are the mandatory fields that team needs to be fill now, we are trying to accomplish where how many tickets are being created/missed by assignee in last 30 days?  or in a simple way who missed/didn't fill these data those are needed in report.  

1 answer

0 votes
nilesh.shah December 6, 2022

Team is there any advice on this request? 

Gokaraju gopi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2022

@nilesh.shah You can write a JQL query which will show the total count on top of the page. Following is sample JQL query

at12.JPG

nilesh.shah December 7, 2022

@Gokaraju gopi i think you misunderstood. 

I almost get the data please find the below. However, I have filter out the all the assignee which i would require but when i run query i get a lot of assignee in report do you know why?

project = "XYZ" AND status in (Closed, "In Progress", New, Resolved, "Waiting for customer") AND "True Creation Date[Time stamp]" is EMPTY OR "True first response time[Time stamp]" is EMPTY AND 'True Resolution Time' is EMPTY AND "First Response[Checkboxes]" is EMPTY AND created >= -30d AND assignee in (**************,*********) AND summary !~ "Invoice Reference Created by" AND summary !~ "Error sending the email"

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events