How to force a Solution input?

Nico May 22, 2021

Hi, we are working with a board and added "Quality-Check" to our board. When a developer pushes an issue from "in progress" to the lane "quality check", the developer should get an pop up to enter ehat he has done so the Quality-Team knows what to check.

Any idea how to get it? Maybe over the commit message?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2021

If you are using company manage projects then you can require the comment on the transition using a validator. Here is an article that explains how to do that - how-to-configure-comment-field-to-be-required 

Nico May 24, 2021

we are using a next gen Project. I cant find a way to add this

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Next GEN or rather team managed projects don’t afford you the ability to achieve that goal. At least this was the case when I last looked at the next GEN project which is been a couple of months. However, the loud software changes frequently so there may be a means but I am certainly not aware of it.

Suggest an answer