Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to fix User Story Mapping issue?

Picture1.png

Hi all,

Please help my problem, I've been waiting for this page for a very long time and it still doesn't change. I using Story Mapping Board feature, anyone know how to fix it? 

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hey @Muhammad Fajar Kurniawan

I'm not 100% sure which addon that is, but it seems like it's not getting past the loading stage. Worth trying clearing cache, cookies, restarting browser, trying another browser and switching off any ad blockers and trying again...

There are also some other story mapping addons available. The most popular is made by "Easy Agile", and it's pretty good — take a look at that.

Alternatively, if you're looking for a more bespoke story mapping tool that integrates with Jira (as opposed to being an addon to Jira), check out our tool, Avion.

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Muhammad Fajar Kurniawan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You appear to be using a marketplace addon for that feature; there is nothing in out-of-the-box Jira which can do story mapping that way.

Please talk to your site admin to learn the name of the vendor and then contact them via their marketplace support page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=story%20mapping

Kind regards,
Bill

Hi Muhammad,

This is Tam from DevSamurai the developer of Agile User Story Map plugin you are referring to. Could you please contact our support team via atlassian@devsamurai.com or create a ticket in our Support Desk

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

380 views 18 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you