How to fix User Story Mapping issue?

Muhammad Fajar Kurniawan January 2, 2022

Picture1.png

Hi all,

Please help my problem, I've been waiting for this page for a very long time and it still doesn't change. I using Story Mapping Board feature, anyone know how to fix it? 

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
James Sear January 4, 2022

Hey @Muhammad Fajar Kurniawan

I'm not 100% sure which addon that is, but it seems like it's not getting past the loading stage. Worth trying clearing cache, cookies, restarting browser, trying another browser and switching off any ad blockers and trying again...

There are also some other story mapping addons available. The most popular is made by "Easy Agile", and it's pretty good — take a look at that.

Alternatively, if you're looking for a more bespoke story mapping tool that integrates with Jira (as opposed to being an addon to Jira), check out our tool, Avion.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2022

Hi @Muhammad Fajar Kurniawan -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You appear to be using a marketplace addon for that feature; there is nothing in out-of-the-box Jira which can do story mapping that way.

Please talk to your site admin to learn the name of the vendor and then contact them via their marketplace support page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=story%20mapping

Kind regards,
Bill

1 vote
Tam _DevSamurai_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 8, 2022

Hi Muhammad,

This is Tam from DevSamurai the developer of Agile User Story Map plugin you are referring to. Could you please contact our support team via atlassian@devsamurai.com or create a ticket in our Support Desk

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events