How to filter SLAs based on highest SLAs

Khushbu Jowaheer June 27, 2019

Hi,

I want to filter by the SLAs based on highest SLA of sub tasks. How the filtering is being done on a kanban board?

Thanks,

Swarna

1 answer

0 votes
rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2019

Hi @Khushbu Jowaheer 

There are two functions you can use to search for issues that are in a certain state of SLA goal-ness:

• breached() filters out issues whose last SLA cycle has failed to meet its target goal
  • everBreached() filters out issues that have failed to meet their target goal

For example, if you wanted to find all the issues in your project that have successfully completed your first-response goals, use the following query:

type = Sub-task AND "Time to first response" != everBreached() 

when the result set is returned try ordering them in descending order

Hope it might help.

Thanks

Rahul

Jefferson Roschel
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 16, 2019

Hi @rahuldanwade 

I am trying to find out the differences between thes 2 functions: Beached() and everBreached(), for me they look the same and bring the same results when I try them on my search queries.

I did not find some explanations with more details, could you help me with that? Sure I am missing some point. 

Thank you a lot!

Jeff

Suggest an answer