How to export all tickets from jira cloud service desk to excel

Deleted user October 15, 2018

Hi,

I am using jira service desk on my jira cloud service and trying to figure out how can i export all the tickets from the queue in an excel or csv.

I can export to csv from report but that doesn't give me the actual text/summary of the ticket it just gives me the number of ticket solved.

Is there any way other than using an add on tool.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

An export from the issue navigator will give you any fields you want from the issues.

Try Issues -> Search -> export to CSV

Thanks Nic for the info but I am not able to see an issue navigator on my service desk project. I think its because it shows the "queues". I can go to an issue and export them one by one. but it doesn't give me an option to export the whole queue. For example i want all the tickets which are in the "open" queue in a csv and can't find a easy to do it. Right now i am copying the whole queue and pasting it which is very tedious.

Hey Nic,

I think i got what you were trying to suggest. I will do this as a workaround. Its still not that efficient as i can't filter out them based the project. But i think it wil work for now.

Thanks!!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

It is just issues -> search.  In there, you can put in selections like "project = X" alongside the rest of your searches.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events