How to enable Rich Filters in JIRA??

Britneyw
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2019

Hi Everyone! 

Anyone know how to enable Rich Filters for JIRA Software? I can only find tutorials on how to use them but not initially enabling them to show. 

Thanks!

3 answers

1 vote
Dan Mihalache _Qotilabs_ November 25, 2021

Hi @Britneyw 

Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards is now available for Cloud too. If you need guidance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards,
Dan - Rich Filters support

1 vote
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2019

Hello and welcome!

Are you referring to this app? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=server&tab=reviews

It's a paid app only available for Server, not Cloud, as far as I can see. Since it looks as though you are asking about Jira Cloud, you won't be able to enable it.

Carolyn

Dan Mihalache _Qotilabs_ November 25, 2021

Hi Carolyn,

Now it's available on Cloud too.

Regards,

Dan

Like carolyn french likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Cool! thanks for the update!

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 15, 2021

Depending on your use case, you can look for alternative solutions in the Atlassian Marketplace.

If you're looking for a cloud app that enables you filter Jira dashboard gadgets dynamically, you can try our Jira cloud app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

Suggest an answer