How to drill down to the issue level when displaying list of projects in eazy BI?

Pramodya Gamaethige May 27, 2021

I need to get an overview of all projects with some project trak fields as shown in excel.

I can retrieve the project level details but I need to drill down to issue level in each projects , showing issue level details like issue status.

Currently I have created the project level details as shown in screenshot and looking for a way how to include issue level details in the same report. 

Is this possible in eazy BI? appreciate if anyone can help.pic12345.PNGCapture890.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

Hi @Pramodya Gamaethige,

Yes, this is possible.

You need to bring the "issue" dimension to the rows sections instead of projects.  Once you do that you should be able to modify the hierarchy.

To get the values for the issues, you need to look into the measures dimensions and look into the issue properties to pick up the customfields.

Sample reports: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/cubes/Issues/reports/42787-unresolved-issues-by-project-and-component

Regards 

Pramodya Gamaethige October 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback @Fabian Lim 

Suggest an answer