How to disable jira-teams-module?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hi folks,

Is it possible to disable the Teams module in Jira Cloud Premium Plan?

QQ截图20230428102130.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2023

Hello @Ollie Guan 

What is your use case for wanting to disable the Teams module?

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2023

Hi @Trudy Claspill ,

Thank you for your reply.

We won't be using this module for now, as a site administrator I would like this functionality to be invisible to users.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

I have not found anything indicating that is possible at this time.

I found a change request about disabling the ability to start a new team:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75734

I haven't found a change request about disabling the Team menu option entirely. If you are on a paid subscription for Jira you may want to reach out directly to Atlassian Support to see if they know of a way to do that or if there is a change request for it.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2023

TKS

Suggest an answer