How to create specific issues transition dashboard as issues progression ?

AppleGirl March 28, 2019

really need help, assistance to create issues with specific fields selection and display the issues transition progression as dashboard.  For example, display several issues transition progression with field called ww Project ID = 1234 via dashboard.

A dashboard which able to show individual issues with ww Project ID = 1234 ( field ) selected currently in which stage and what is the leftover stages until issues closed.   

For example : -

***********************************************************************************************

ww Project ID = 1234 ( field )

Issues XYZ

Open - Design - Decision - Cost Approval - Delivery - Application Installation - Application Testing - Documentation - Go Lives - Closed

Issues XYY

Open - Design - Decision - Cost Approval - Delivery - Application Installation - Application Testing - Documentation - Go Lives - Closed

************************************************************************************************

Can anyone or experts help me please ?

Basically the board is my wish board, the board which I wanted to create.  I have no clue on how to achieve this via Issues filter and JIRA gadget.  That is the reason I am posting the query via Atlassian Community to seek for help and advice.

Is there anyone can shed some light here ?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2019

I don’t know anyway to do this in a dashboard. Maybe consider using Confluence where you could include a pic of the workflow alongside the issue and the current status in a list view. 

Suggest an answer