How to create a dashboard that shows the affected version with the priority assigned.

Deleted user March 4, 2019

I am trying to create a dashboard with priority assigned  to affected version. But not finding this is an option on any of the drop down choices. What am I missing? If so which gadget should i be using to create this report?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user August 7, 2019

Hi. I am using Jira as our ITGRC tool.  So I create stories/task and then add the following to the story;

1) Affected version : area being audited ( ie : Change Management)

2) Priority: demonstrates how the task would rank for my assessor so that it can prioritize their workload.

I want to be able to run reports on their workload, based on the priority and the affected version . 

I hope this makes sense @Jack Brickey 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2019

@[deleted] , can you please clarify? I don't understand what you are trying to do here. Are you wanting a report that that shows the number of issues in each priority for every release version or something else?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2019

affects version is not an available statistic type.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events