How to create OKR in jira cloud

Priya August 10, 2022

How to create and map OKR in jira cloud

3 answers

4 votes
Weronika Spaleniak Appfire
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 11, 2022

Hi Priya!

Here's an article I posted some time ago on Community describing how to do it in Jira alone: Implementing OKR For Agile Teams in Jira 

As @Tansu Akdeniz mentioned, there are also several plugins on the Marketplace that help in creating and tracking OKRs, our OKR for Jira among them. Using a plugin is usually simpler than configuring OKRs in Jira. If you'd like to see a demo of our solution, you can book one here.

3 votes
Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 15, 2024

Hi @Priya

Just today I published an article, covering 4 different methods of using Jira for OKR management and tracking. 

I'd love to hear your feedback on it 🙂

0 votes
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2022

Hi @Priya 

There are different ways to handle it.

Please check this blog: https://www.atlassian.com/blog/add-ons/okr-jira-confluence

Jira Align: The definitive guide to OKRs 

There are also OKR add-ons in the marketplace.

Suggest an answer