How to check how many user using Easy agile TeamRhythm plugins

Pratyush.Tripathy June 5, 2023

I want to know how its integrate with Jira cloud and how to know how many user are using this plugins in Jira & how its work?

2 answers

0 votes
Henri Seymour {Easy Agile}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 6, 2023

Hi Pratyush!

Thanks for your question! My name is Henri and I’m a support engineer at Easy Agile.

Easy Agile TeamRhythm is an app installed from the Atlassian Marketplace that provides a different view of your Jira data.

On the User Story Map, the app loads data from Jira, including epics, issues, sprints, and versions. Users can edit and create issues on this page as they plan and execute their work. This data isn't stored separately by the app: it's saved directly to Jira, no synchronisation necessary.

Data created on the Retrospective page is only stored in-app, but action items can be linked to (new or existing) issues in Jira. This lets teams schedule the improvements they've thought of during the session.

There are no restrictions on which members of your Jira site can use the app, and Easy Agile TeamRhythm does not record or save data about who uses it.

Henri, Support Engineer @ Easy Agile

Edit to add: You're welcome to contact me on support@easyagile.com if you'd like to chat in more detail! 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2023

Hi @Pratyush.Tripathy , welcome to the community.

Natively, Jira does not provide a means of counting the number of users using an add-on app. If the application does not provide this information, then there's no easy way to determine it other than manually.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events