How to add a web-item to a web-section in Agile

I would like to add a web-item to a web-section which is in JIRA Aglie, but I am not sure where to find documentation on the sections that exist in JIRA Aglie. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Here is an exmple of what I am needing to do:

<web-item section="the/section/in/agile/where/the/web/item/displays" ....

Where can I find documentation on these sections?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes

Install JIRA Agile in your dev environment then install (order is important) the Web Fragment Finder on top of that. After that just add ?web.items to your url (or use the Hidden Web Fragments).

JIRA Agile's web-items places aren't very well documented (partially because it's extremley client side heavy).

Thank you for the information! Your plugin is very useful. However, the web-item that I am looking for is the reports section on the left hand side of the Agile Report screen ( Click agile, choose a board, then select the report tab). There is no web-item info for this section in the Fragment Finder. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

855 views 5 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot