How migrate Project Jira service management

UMONS February 29, 2024

Hi,

How can i migrate a project in Jira service management cloud (free) to on other tenant cloud Atlassian (with premium licence) ?

I've seen a migration tool but it doesn't seem to include Jira Service Management. Is there another solution?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hi @UMONS 

I found this ticket which say that JSM is not supported in migration assistant tool (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-11337). As a workaround Atlassian is pointing to use site export and site import feature in order to import Jira Service Desk projects to a cloud site.

Regards,

Seba

UMONS February 29, 2024

Thanks for your reply, i subscribe to EAP

0 votes
Sagi Bracha Salto_io March 3, 2024

You can also try salto.io
We offer a 30-day free trial so you can test it out. 

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hi UMONS,

You might want to try the Revyz Configuration Manager for Jira app in the marketplace. If you want to move the configuration AND the data, then try the Revyz Data Manager app. You can do a free trial do the move. Full transparency - I am an advisor for the apps. 

UMONS February 29, 2024

Hi,

Thanks for this awnser.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events