How do I see a list of all of our Jira boards?

There used to be a link where we can view a list of all our Jira boards. Now I can only get to one board at a time, doing this through the project. How do we get to all the boards now?

1 answer

You can find all your boards by URL: %your_host%/secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa

This URL does not work?

You have to replace %your_host% with your own host name.

Ok, I have the link now but is there a path to follow? I'd rather show people and understand how to get to the "All Boards" page rather then sending a link. 

The url you constructed goes to the all boards page.  I don't understand what you mean by "path", as the path to the all boards page is the link.

Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 02, 2017

@Michelle Vidler, do you mean how to use the UI to navigate to  view all boards?

Boards>View all boards

of course the navigation depends on cloud/server and version.

If the above is what you meant I think your original post conveying "link" thru us off here.

Yes, where is the UI to navigate to Boards>View all boards?

Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 02, 2017

well if you are on cloud like me and on the old UI then it is as I stated: click on Boards on the menu bar and you should see "View all boards". If you are on new UI then click on the magnifying glass (search) and you should see about halfway down "Boards" and "View All Boards".

If you are on server I can't help you precisely but I'm sure it is very similar to the above. Too the documentation is generally a good place to start.

if this resolves your issue please be sure to click the check mark beside @Domenico Manzo answer. 

Thank you so much @Jack Brickey. We are on the new UI.  We can now find this with the magnifying glass.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

277 views 0 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot