How do I include weekends in dashboard gadgets?

Jonathan Bellamy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2022

I am on the free version of JIRA working on a team-managed project. The time to next sprint, sprint health and sprint burndown gadgets all do not include weekends as possible work time which I would like to change.

I have looked at the documentation and existing answered questions and feature requests to try to resolve this. This made me aware that my version of JIRA does not support altering which times are my workdays. Though I am still confused as to if there is a toggle for if weekends count as workdays since the version of the burn-down chart in the reports section does not do the same thing as takes the whole week into account.

I have looked at the project settings, personal settings and other settings such as system settings to attempt to resolve this but have not found anything so far. 

Does this feature exist and if so, where can I find it?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2022

Hello @Jonathan Bellamy 

Welcome to the community.

It is currently not possible to configure Working Days for a Team Managed project. Refer to this change request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17666

You can configure Working Days for a Company Managed project Scrum board, even in the Free Jira subscription, and that selection will be reflected in the Sprint gadgets on the Dashboards.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events