How do I get issues off the board (Process Control template)?

Jasmin Rizko December 3, 2021

For a project created with the Process Control template, when I transition issues to "Done" state, I would like to periodically release them or use some other mechanism to get them off of the board. Maybe every two weeks would be good, to follow our sprint cycles. How do I configure the project to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2021

Hi Jasmin,

Currently there is no way to control this with JWM project boards. Eventually, the cards will disappear from the Done column - I just don't remember if it is after 1 week or 2 weeks. 

Hopefully, they will be adding the ability to hide Done cards using the quick filter on the board - but not sure of a timeline for that. 

Jasmin Rizko December 3, 2021

Hi @John Funk that's really helpful :) Do you know where I could look to find out definitively whether it's 1 or 2 weeks?

Yes, if there is a place to submit that feature to, let me know, as that would be a great addition.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

Hey Jasmin - It is 2 weeks. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events