How do I get issue schedule bars on the Stories in my Roadmap view

Norman Shaw February 3, 2023

I'm trying to add schedule bars to stories under my Epics and Atlassian support is worthless. Can anyone advise?

2 answers

0 votes

You are correct in what I am trying to do, but the advised solution does not work. I have done with an existing project in the past, but I do not get an option here. Of related note: I am not seeing the schedule bar square in the description field for my stories either, just the Epics. 

Ashish Bijlwan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

Please check if you have the schedule permission on project.

I am the Administrator. I was told that I needed to timebox my stories into Sprints, but I don't see where I can add Sprints either. I am not running Releases on this board, but have set them up to align with PIs. 

0 votes
Ashish Bijlwan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2023

Hi @Norman Shaw 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Please confirm if you are looking for the schedule bars on the Stories in your Roadmap view as shown in below screenshot.

image.png

If this what you are looking for then you just have to click on the time line column and the schedule bar will appear.

Thank you,
Ashish

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events