How do I find the base URL for my server instance?

Deepti S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2023

I want to find the base URL of my server instance to check migration activity as part of my new joinee onboarding plan. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Hi @Deepti S 

You can find the Base URL of your service instance by going to the Administration > System.

Under General configuration > Settings > General settings it is listed.

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 07.27.22.png

Deepti S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2023

Thanks, I had seen this on a support page, but on which site do I find this? Am a complete novice here. Do have some patience with me :)

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Only a Jira Admin can look this up by going to the cog item on the right side of the header bar. See Configuring the base URL for more info.

Deepti S
Atlassian Team
January 24, 2023

Okay, thank you!

Like Dave Mathijs likes this

Suggest an answer