How do I delete organizations that I dont need in Jira Cloud?

Anik July 15, 2021

I have created a few projects earlier, which are now grouped as organizations in jira cloud now. I do not want them. how do i get rid/ delete those organizations

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Anik

like Jack I am not 100% sure what you mean to be honest.

"Organization" is a term from Jira Service Management referring to the grouping of several people. However, from your explanation I am not sure if you use Jira Service Management at all.

Also for cloud products there are organizations - there is a open Suggestion, however it is unclear when it will be implemented:

In case you would like to provide more information I am sure somebody will be able to help out with further details.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

organizations? I'm not sure I follow what you mean by grouping projects as organizations. Are you wanting to delete projects?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events