How do I covert a monthly supscription to an annual one using PO?

Jo Beynaerts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 1, 2020

For now my Jira supscription is free because less then 10 people are on the project.

I wish to extend to 25 users and pay by annual bill. I already received a Purchase Order from Atlassian.

How do I use the order number to make the upgrade?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2020

Hi Jo - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You should open a ticket with support here:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Choose Billing, Payments, and Pricing

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2020

Atlassian does not accept POs...

Below is an excerpt from this article - purchase-licensing 

Atlassian is happy to reference a PO number on a quote or invoice for your internal tracking and record keeping. However, we do not accept purchase orders as a form of payment nor the terms and conditions commonly associated with purchase orders. We provide fully functional trial licenses for you to use while payment is being arranged. We are able to keep our prices low by offering standard product agreements to all our customers and do not offer commercial credit.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events