How could I export additional information from the Issues Navigator page?

Liam Whitenack June 3, 2021

I'm working on a project where I find the mean time to repair a software error. I know how to export all of the issue data onto a .csv file, but the information I have is not as descriptive as I would like. Is there any way I could see the data of when each issue was moved to "In progress"?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ioana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi Liam,

Unfortunately there is no built-in functionality for exporting issue history. There is an open feature request here that you can vote for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-38896

However, you could check the add-ons available that provide this functionality:

Regards,

Ioana

0 votes
Iryna Ihnatiuk {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2021

Hi @Liam Whitenack,

Please take a look at Issue History Collector add-on. This app enables you to view issues duration by assignees and statuses. Using Issue Status Reports, you can see and export the date when each issue was moved to the necessary status and how much time was spent.

Feel free to reach out support team if you need further information.

Kind Regards,
Iryna

0 votes
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2021

Hi @Liam Whitenack 

I'm Leo from DEISER (Atlassian Solution&Marketplace partner)

Using Exporter you export to Excel or CSV by default (without configurations) the transitions history and comments:

Export all the information contained within your Jira issues such as comments and transitions.

It's available for Jira Cloud and Jira Server/Data Center

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212073/exporter-export-issues-to-excel-csv-pdf?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Hope it helps!

Leo

Suggest an answer