How can we remove Zephyr integrations from Jira

scott_apalsch July 12, 2021

We don't have a valid Zephyr license, but Zephyr still shows up in our project sidebar as well as some other places. Ideally we could disable the Zephyr integration, since we aren't using it.

When I go to [Project Settings -> Apps -> A.T.O.M (Beta) Configuration], it shows that Zephyr Squad isn't licensed. Maybe this is where we are supposed to be able to remove it?

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 3.00.07 PM.png

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

Hi @scott_apalsch,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to remove the integration you have to go to Apps > Manage your apps and from here uninstall Zephyr, that should do the trick. Please note that you need Jira admin permissions in order to do this. 

scott_apalsch July 12, 2021

Thank you for your reply. I believe I have admin permissions for our specific team/project, but not for the full Jira instance.

A different team at our organization is using Zephyr in their project. Is there a way to turn off the integration for the rest of our projects, but leave it installed and running for that one specific project? Or at the very least, can we disable it on a per project basis?

If it helps, the project using Zephyr is "Company-managed" while the project I would like to disable it on is "Team-managed". Not sure if that is relevant or not.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

Okay, if a different team is using Zephyr you will not be able to remove it. Some apps allow you to configure for which an app should be available for, but the majority do not have that feature unfortunately. There is a request to have that option to turn off apps on a project level, here is one of them, JRACLOUD-75009, and I just found this one too, JRACLOUD-75346. Go ahead and vote one these if you would like to see this being considered as a feature.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events