How can we make the status filed appears in sprint table

Dany Abou Asali December 7, 2020

Hi

I have project in Jira and I have sprint and tickets inside this sprint

How can I make the status field visible in the tickets in sprint and Backlog?

Please see the screenshots to better understanding

I need all tickets to have the "Status field" added same as the screenshot 

Thank youStatus Field 2.pngStatus Field.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2020

I’m not sure where you are waning the status to appear. With that said the only value of displaying the status in the Backlog IMO is of you have more than one status mapped to the backlog. If it is a single status then I don’t see the point. Now, similarly for the active sprint it would really only make sense to display the status of you have more than one status mapped to a column otherwise the column would convey the status. You could however add the status field to the card layout if you haven’t already hit the 3-field limit for card layout. 

LMK if I am missing your point here. 

Hi Jack

Thank you for your comment, I want the status filed to be visible in the tickets in backlog, near the ticket details

Please see the screenshots in the previous comment to understand what I mean

Thank you

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2020

I don’t see anything about status in your image. However, if you wish to have Status displayed on each issue in backlog then simply go to board settings and card layout and add the field. 

Hi Jack

Yes I went to card layout and I added the filed, thank you for your help

I appreciate it

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders