How can review changes made on project level?

Marco Girasoli January 14, 2022

I can work on project tasks changing dates, due dates and so on, review these within the Advanced Roadmap changes and save it in order that the projects receive these new modification on project level.

How can I review it for changes made within the project it self (Jira board) and so I can check if everything is fine and later accept or reject these updates?

I don't want that on Jira Bord if I change something I'm not informed of this on the Advance Roadmap level.

Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Marco Girasoli 

Changes done in the Advanced Roadmap plan stay in the plan until you commit them. Once committed the project issue details will be updated and that information is captured in the issue's change history.

Change done on the issue directly are applied immediately and Advanced Roadmap will simple show those updates.

To restrict changes directly on the issues you can look at permissions or remove the field from edit screen and move to workflow transition screens so only people of specific role can do those changes.

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events