How can i show this Hierarchy(THEME -EPICS-STORY) across 7 kanban team projects on a separate board

Olawale Ajibola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2021

How can i show this Hierarchy(THEME -EPICS-STORY) across 7 kanban team projects on a separate board

Assumptions that Management decision is to use

components for the THEMES  (There are 4 themes)

labels for the            EPIC     (There are 16 EPICS 4 to each Theme)

STORYS  (Several story's will be linked to the e                                                                                         epics.)

The idea here is to be able to have like a program level board on jira cloud to be able to track projects across teams such that you can see on a single board A Theme and epics link to the team and stories linked to the epics on a single drill down.

I tried using filters and tried to use the filter on another board to show their statuses but it didn't work.

Will appreciate anyone that can help or advice

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Hi @Olawale Ajibola  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can do this with Advanced Roadmaps, but you need a Jira Premium Subscription to get access to Advanced Roadmaps. 

Olawale Ajibola
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 5, 2021

I have access to advance roadmaps in my organization. How do i do this with an advance roadmap

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events