How can i see all custom fields on issue creation menu?

Andy Lyakhov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2022

When I try to create a new issue there are only few fields available, and I can't configure it (such as add Affect Versions or Components fields). How can I solve this problem?

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Andy Lyakhov 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Select Issues from the menu bar.

Click Custom fields under FIELDS.

Locate the custom field and select > Assign to Screens. Alternatively, you can go to Screens > Associate this field to screens after clicking a field's contexts link.

Check the screens where you wish this custom field to appear.

To add or delete screens, go to Screens > Add or remove associated screens after clicking a field's screens link.

from the select field's bottom Using the drop-down menu, you may find and pick the custom field you just generated.

I hope this information is useful.

-Guru

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

HI @Andy Lyakhov ,

Fields that you want to display must be in configure in the screen scheme in order for the user to view it and edit it.

-Ben

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events