How can i create user management reports from jira administration page?

fbatist2
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 4, 2018

I wanna create reports with number of users of each domain, inactive user with more then 1 month without use, how can i make this?

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Varma
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

Hi @fbatist2,

Unfortunately, native JIRA has limited features for generating user based reports.

• JIRA Server has only one screen under Administration -> User Management which looks similar to the screenshot Jira Server User Management.png
  • JIRA Cloud has a export user feature (in the form a CSV file) which looks similar to the below screenshot  Jira Cloud Export Users.png

Another solution is to explore the Atlassian marketplace for any suitable apps that offer the required features

The third option is to develop a custom solution app which does the required reporting from the underlying JIRA user base. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ravi Varma

Suggest an answer