How can I see changes to a sprint in Chart Board?

I'm not if I have a problem with how our organization has setup our JIRA install, but when we churn stories into or out of a sprint, the Chart Board resets the total number of story points for the entire sprint as if the change occurred at the beginning of the sprint.

Is there a way to see in the chart board when the change to content occurred? I.e. if we added a story because we had room in the sprint, I would like to see the chart board adjust on the day that change was made. The chart board shows this when Technical tasks were added, but not stories.

Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Craig,

The ability to see scope change in the burndown charts is a commonly requested feature. We are currently planning a revamp to some of the charting in the product and this would be a key part of that.

Thanks,

Shaun

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 21, 2018 in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

1,008 views 7 17
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you