How can I navigate between different boards on "Jira Cloud by Atlassian" mobile app

Hasan Almazoory
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2021

I am having no luck navigating between the two different boards on our Jira project using Jira Cloud by Atlassian mobile app. I have no problem doing so using the desktop browser. I only find this to be an issue on the mobile app.

When I use the mobile app, it only picks up the latest board that was created. When I click on the down arrow next to the board name trying to type and select another board name, it shows "No results. Try different search terms and we'll have another look" message. Anyone else have this issue with the mobile app or know how to get around it?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2021

Hello @Hasan Almazoory,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Testing on my mobile (Android 10), I was able to replicate the same issue. I can open a Board, but the search doesn’t work.

Based on that, I created a bug for our dev team to check:

Please, click on “This affects my team” and also Watch to receive updates about the bug.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Hasan Almazoory
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 5, 2021

Thank you Angelica. I did click on "This affects my team" as it did. I will keep an eye on it.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events