How can I enable estimation in a kanban project that is managed by the company?

Wolfgang Fuchs November 27, 2021

If I create a new project and select the project template "Kanban" and subsequently "managed by the team", I can use the Estimation function. On the other hand, if I select the same project template "Kanban" and then select "managed by the company", the Estimation function is no longer available. Due to the more extensive reporting options, I prefer "Managed by the company" - but in this case, the Estimation function is missing. So how do I get the Estimation function integrated/available in the combination project template "Kanban" and "managed by company"?

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Torres November 27, 2021

If I create a new project and select the project template "Kanban" and subsequently "managed by the team", I can use the Estimation function. On the other hand, if I select the same project template "Kanban" and then select "managed by the company", the Estimation function is no longer available. Due to the more extensive reporting options, I prefer "Managed by the company" - but in this case, the Estimation function is missing. So how do I get the Estimation function integrated/available in the combination project template "Kanban" and "managed by company tutubox"?

I had the same doubt but answer by Jack cleared my issue. Thanks

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2021

You can add Time tracking to your screen under project settings > screens. Estimation in Kanban doesn’t work like scrum, e.g. Velocity doesn’t apply.

Jack Torres November 27, 2021

Thanks for the answer

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer