Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I display custom fields? Edited

Some empty custom fields can not be seen in my account, but in my others teams account they can be seen. How can I display them? Not sure if there are other empty custom fields that are not displayed as well.

Here it can be seen how it must be:jira assistance.png

Here it can be seen how it is actually displayed in my account:

jira assistance-real.PNG

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Arantxa Palma,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know more information about the fields.

Are they custom fields (created by administrators) or are fields created by some add-on? 

Do you have the exact same permissions as the users that are able to view those fields?

It’s important to confirm with the project administrator if there are no restrictions on the project and compare the permissions between your account and the account of the users that can view/edit those fields.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

649 views 2 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you