How To Revert Back to Old Kanban Board?

Diana Bahr August 25, 2021

Found my Kanban board for a business project was updated to the new version. The note on Jira Labs says the business board should not be affected but it was. 

Note: The new issue view is on for all business boards and team-managed projects, so this won't affect them.

Thanks in advance 

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

Hi Diana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you be more specific about what has changed with the Business project board? 

The previous Issue View Kanban was much simpler and formatted to be better viewed. This one is more round and the format of displayed due date is different. The cards are much smaller to read. I was previously on the classic view and now my board stuck on the new updated Kanban format 

Here are before and after screenshots. The top photo is the original preferred layout

PM.pngnewboard.PNG

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

That is interesting because I don't see the view you do for the board for Business projects. I still see the view you have at the top. 

Ah, the second board you show is a Team-managed project board, not a Business board. 

Diana Bahr September 17, 2021

Is there a way to revert back to the original board on top? Why did it change at all? Thanks 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2021

It seems to be a different type of project. Can you do a full screenshot of it now like you have in the first screenshot that shows the left hand panel? 

Diana Bahr September 17, 2021

Here is my full screen viewJirascreen.png

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2021

Very weird - I would submit a support ticket to Atlassian and ask them about that:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Please update back here with their response. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events