Help! Cannot move my issues to a new column

Nika Orlova December 9, 2021

Hey guys,

Hope you can help me. I created a new column we very much needed - named it Ready for Production (In Progress status). And every time I am trying to move it from my Staging column - it says that something is preventing it. I checked all the workflows and they all marked "ALL" as in any issue can be moved anywhere within the board.. Any ideas what I need to check? Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi Nika - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are there any validators or conditions on the All transition to that status? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Hi @Nika Orlova  - Did you ever get this working?

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2021

Hello @Nika Orlova 

Welcome to the community.

Can you provide images of:

1. You Columns/Status mappings

2. You workflow diagram

Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left.

If you are working with a Company Managed project, can you show us the Conditions and Validators associated with the workflow transition from the Staging column/status to the Ready for Production/In Progress status?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events