Having Troubles Loading New Tickets?

Hunter Geurink December 8, 2020

Recently our team has ran into the issue of JIRA loading the same ticket when we look up a new one. We have to refresh the tab or open a new tab each time to get to a new ticket.

This has never been an issue before so I'm not really sure what caused it, but it is happening to everyone on my team. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

Hi Hunter - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would go ahead and open a Support Ticket with Atlassian for that one. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Hunter Geurink December 9, 2020

Hi John,

I tried going that route and it does not give me the option to open a support ticket. It just says to get help from the community or check out the how-to guides.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

Ah, you need to be a Jira Administrator to submit a ticket. 

Also, you cannot be on a Free subscription. But this post says you are on Premium, so I suspect it is the first one then - that you need to be a Jira Administrator. See if you can get someone to submit that for your organization. 

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2020

Hello @Hunter Geurink,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know the steps you are following, so we can try to replicate the issue here.

Is this happening on Filters > Advanced search or on the Filters menu directly in the project sidebar?

Is it happening on all projects? Is it a next-gen or a classic one?

Is it happening when the filter shows a few tickets or only on the ones that return many results?

There is a known bug, but it's related to a delay in showing attachments, not the entire ticket details, so it would be important to know if all details are not loading when jumping from one issue to another or if it's only specific details.

Regards,
Angélica

Hunter Geurink December 9, 2020

Hi Angélica!

The easiest way to show you would be a screen recording, but it looks like it's not going to allow me to attach that.

Essentially it's just whenever we are trying to look up any other ticket than the one we are currently looking at, it will load the same ticket we are on - forcing us to refresh the page each time or open a new tab.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2020

Hi Hunter,

If you don't mind, you can upload it on youtube and share it with us. Here in community, it's possible to upload Gifs, but only small ones. 

I tried to replicate it here, but it works normally, so we would need more details. Can you share with us the information I asked about in my previous answer?

You can also ask your site administrator to create a ticket with our support as John mentioned, so if they allow, the support engineer can access your site and follow the steps to check what is happening.

Hunter Geurink December 23, 2020

Angelica,

It appears it might have fixed itself. It's no longer happening!

I will follow up if it does start happening again.

Thanks,

Hunter

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events