HOW assignee is automatically set to the one who changed the jira status?

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2022

the successor is automatically set to the one who changed the jira status?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2022
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

It's not.

I'm not sure what your question here is, because:

• You say "successor" in the body of your question, does that mean "assignee" like you said in the summary?
  • Are you asking how to implement something that sets the assignee?  If so, look to post-functions or automation
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 
Hello!
I want to make an automatic assignment to the user who makes the transition to the status (presses the button in progress) . How can I do that ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Um, as in the last sentence of my answer?

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 
I would like to write this via a post-function, but I don't quite understand how yet. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything specific in the articles.

Suggest an answer