Greenhopper 5.8.3 context selection problem

Somebody alreay asked this at documentation page so I just copy&paste the question as I have a similar problem:

"Some of my contexts now have asterisks * next to them - and I can't load them. When I choose one of those contexts, it displays the default context instead. I have no way of managing those contexts any more - they were created by me and I'm the administrator - how do I get at them, and what is the asterisk all about?"

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Asterisk ones are shared contexts. If the shared contexts uses filters that are not shared, I guess you land up in this problem.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Using+Contexts+to+Filter+and+Highlight+Issues

(search for share in this page)

Hi Renjith.

But you don't answer on the major question: "how do I get at them" and example delete.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Apr 22, 2018 in Jira Software

How-to setup a secured Jira Software 7.9.0 on Ubuntu 16.04.4 in less than 30 minutes

...PermissionsStartOnly=true User=www-data Group=www-data ExecStart=/opt/jira/bin/startup.sh ExecStop=/opt/jira/bin/shutdown.sh TimeoutStartSec=120 TimeoutStopSec=600 PrivateTmp=true [Install] WantedBy...

1,489 views 10 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you