Get all Sprints

Grandhi Mounica May 28, 2021

Hi Team,

We are trying to fetch the "Get all sprints" in Jira and the relative URL: "/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker"

we have used above URL to fetch the get all sprints but unable to find that url in API Doc. Can you please help us to find that url in API Doc.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2021
Grandhi Mounica May 30, 2021

Hi @Trudy Claspill ,

Thanks for the response

Can you please confirm Get all sprints URL got changed (/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker)? If yes, can you please provide the JIRA change logs API Doc. It is very helpful for me. Why i am asking that url is working and able to fetch the details.

Grandhi Mounica May 31, 2021

Hi @Trudy Claspill ,

A friendly reminder on above message.

Thank you!

Grandhi Mounica May 31, 2021

Hi @Trudy Claspill ,

Thanks for the response

Can you please confirm Get all sprints URL got changed (/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker)? If yes, can you please provide the JIRA change logs API Doc. It is very helpful for me. 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

I cannot provide you with any confirmation about changes to the API. I am just another user of JIRA, and simply executed internet searches to find information about the JIRA API that would apply to your question.

Suggest an answer